Social videos generate 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
The importance of professional videography in business development and marketing is growing every day. Consumers are demanding engaging, informative, and even entertaining video content to showcase products or services, or to illustrate expertise through vlogs, social media clips, workshops, or seminar presentations.
Professional videography and editing is increasingly important in defining a business’ mission, image, and brand, and can be used in a variety of ways on many different platforms to connect you with your prospects and clients.
We can come together to produce something great!
We offer additional video services including concept, recording, and editing of video promotional clips (for broadcast, social media or website use), and video coaching.
2017 Important Video Statistics:
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI (Syndacast).
- People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without (Wistia).
- 52% of marketers believe that video is effective for brand awareness (WowMakers).
- In 2017, online video accounts for approximately 74% of all online traffic (KPCB).
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80% (EyeView).
- 48% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their content strategy in the next year (HubSpot).
- Social video generates 1200% more sharesthan text and images combined.
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19% (Syndacast). Source: Insivia.com
There are many opportunities for a business professional to utilize videography to promote themselves or their business, including promotional videos, media interviews, workshops, online tutorials or even job interviews. However, speaking or being interviewed in front of a camera can be deceivingly difficult if you have not practiced or had previous experience.
Keeping momentum, a train of thought and controlling body movements at the same time can be a challenge. Small verbal quirks or innocuous “ums” or “likes”, shifting eye movements, or fidgeting are more noticeable on video and can convey nervousness, uncertainty, or a lack of confidence, none of which are desirable when promoting your business.
We can coach you on your delivery, your presence on camera, and increase your comfort level in front of the camera. We have helped business professionals become rising stars and secure speaking engagements by mastering their message and presence in front of a video camera.
Voice Over/Narration/Audio Services
Don McClintock in the “voice” of StarGroup International and many of its promotional video and audio books. Don McClintock was a 2017 Distinguished Favorite by the Independent Press Award for his narration of the StarGroup Books title, “The Power of Breaking Fear” by Tim S. Marshall.
We offer voice over services for:
- Audio books
- Video blogs
- Promotional videos